Hello everyone, how is it going?
Today I am going to talk about my favourite subject of this semester, I study sociology and I have seven subject, economy, technique of investigation qualitative, statistics, English, Italian, social history of Chile and sociological theory, actually, I like all of them because they are very interesting, but always we have a favourite subject, my favourite subject is statistics because in the past, before to come to the university, I was very bad for the mathematics, and think about mathematics scared me, but now, I like statistics, mathematics and statistics are associates but very different,  in  statistics we work with information about real people. We use the tools of the mathematics in order to interpret and understand the reality.
This subject is introductory at statistics, the first of three subjects. Now we working in two field, in the classroom, we speak about theory and examples and in home, we work in “R”, “R” is a statistics computer program. This is the best form to learn, because when you read a book, with a lot of theory and lists, is boring, now we learn with the program, we learn with the reals problems. The subject study basics concepts about the statistics and analysis of information, from a quantitative approximation.
I like the subject because is something new for me, and learn statistics is very necessary for the sociology, the people love the statistics, it is very validated.
Thanks see you!! Cheers!

Comments

  1. Hi Ivan, I'm acording with you, my favorite subject is statistic too because giorgio is wonderful ahaha and i have to say that your picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like boccardo like teacher but i don't know if i like statistic :( but good picture! thanks for it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOAH! I also think that the statistics it´s very important for sociological investigation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pic ajajaj! I like R program but i don't like statistics:c

    ReplyDelete
  5. statistics sounds very hard!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog