Hello friends !! Today I am going to write about my curricular mesh, sociology had a different mesh two years ago, since I entered, last year, I changed the mesh, to a much more practical one. I really like the new mesh, because it forces us to leave the faculty and to learn by doing. the professors are almost the same as before except for a specific branch of economy, which has been completely changed, the new professors are very young and friendly, they explain a lot of economics and in general the operation of the market. In the other subjects we have the same teachers, all well known and good. My schedule is a little tiring, since I have classes every day and apart I must train fencing. I arrive at the university in the morning and I return to my house very late, anyway I like it. the subject that I liked the most was the history of latin america with professor ruiz, in general it helped to get out of boring history and taught us to analyze history in a more complex way. Our mesh forces us to do a lot of things that I do not like, such as taking English, I think I'm not good and I would like to learn another languageAs a conclusion I think our curriculum is very entertaining, has very good teachers and is created for us to learn by doing, I think that's the most fantastic thing of all greetings friends

Comments

  1. it sounds interesting, mesh is curricula!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Carlos ruiz is the best professor in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new subject of economy it´s cool and entertaining

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog