Hello there!!! Good afternoon classmates!

I am in the second year of the college, studying sociology, and my career does not have institutionalized major, but in the practice, all the sociologists choose them research topics, well… I am not sure at this moment, that I will choose. In my case, for to be honest, I have to say that I am so glad to study this career and one of the things most beautiful of the sociology, is that can to be combined with other disciplines and subject.

When I will finish my career, I would like to work in sociological research about sports, but I noticed that is too specific, but with being able to help someone, I would be happy. I do not like the offices and I will imagine me in future like a men, that works in the field of sport. I will not imagine working in at office, I think, and I hope work outdoors.
 
If I would have the opportunity to travel in my job, would be amazing, I love to travel to anywhere place, and in the competitive sports is necessary travel with the different national team (different sports) , to research  their different behaviors  and attitudes.
In Chile, the major of sport like social scient, has not been very studied and the national institute of sport has tender funds to study this subject.

Comments

  1. I agree with you my bro! It is amazing to travel the world. Anywhere place. I hope to work with you in the future, we both have very similar ideas. Regards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. traveling is amazing, espcially if it is for your job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog